In order to achieve EAPPREN objectives, the following steps are going to be made:
- Identification of 30 best practices. The best practices are going to be related with the organisation of apprenticeships and the support provided by intermediary organisations. As an initial research activity, on the basis of specific criteria the partners are going to identify and analyse successful examples from all over Europe.
- Identification of training needs. The project is going to identify the training needs internally of the intermediary organisations that are participating in the project but also of intermediary organisations that are not participating in the project but they are going to benefit from its results. The identification of the training needs is going to be made through desk and field research techniques.
- Development of the training content. The training content that is going to be developed is going to be original, innovative, suitable to be used online and be translated in all the partners’ languages.. Its development is going to be based on the identification of the training needs.
- Adaptation of an e-learning platform. In order to facilitate the organisation of the courses and make them more effective, an e-learning platform is going to be adapted in order to meet the needs of the target group and facilitate them to follow the e-learning course.
- Organisation of training of trainers. Through this activity of the project, every partner which is an intermediary organisation is going to acquire an experienced and trained trainer that will be able to transmit his/her knowledge and skills both inside their organisation but also to external organisations.
- Organisation of training courses for staff of intermediary organisations. On the basis of the training material developed, training courses are going to be organised in order to develop the knowledge and skills of the staff that is working in intermediary organisations. All the partner organisations are going to organise training courses in order to develop the capacities and skills internally but also e-learning courses are going to be organised centrally (in a European level) in order to benefit also intermediary organisations all over Europe.
- Practical implementation of the knowledge acquired. Since the practical implementation of the skills and knowledge acquired is a very important part of a training process, the project has envisaged a phase where the trained staff will be required to practically implement the knowledge and skills required through: ongoing following and supporting apprenticeships, actively promoting the cooperation with SMEs through seminars and contacts.